Thursday, September 15, 2011

Not Killer Farts

Police: Carbon Dioxide Led to Death in McDonald’s Bathroom 
An 80-year-old woman who died after being found unconscious in a restroom at an eastern Georgia McDonald's was killed by a lethal dose of carbon dioxide, authorities said Wednesday.

An investigation determined that a "bleed line" on the tank used to carbonate beverages in the McDonald's drink dispenser was "improperly disconnected within the wall cavity," Pooler, Georgia, Police Chief Mark Revenew said.

By the CNN Wire Staff
September 14, 2011 1:38 p.m. EDT

[link: Full article at]

No comments:

Post a Comment