RamonGil.com, June 19th, 2016
1. Build Those Relationships.
2. Reputation Is Everything. Don't Burn Bridges.
3. Communicate! Communicate!
4. Artists, Learn to Draw Everything!
5. Baby Steps. Start small, then move on to bigger projects.
6. You Get What You Pay For! I.P. holders, pay you collaborators.
7. It’s The Story That Matters.
[Read the article]
Ramon Gil writes stories mostly for comic books. His signature genres are sci-fi, comedy and espionage with a healthy dose of conspiracy theories, a smattering of superheroes and a generous helping of witty dialogue.